Odin Works customer service is SUPER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been screwed by so many customer service companies, I'm floored when I run into a good one.
Had a small question about the Odin Works Atlas 6.5 comp, and without even asking, today I got replacement screws in the mail (priority mail) with a letter saying if I had and questions call (and I got a persons name and cell number).
Heck, I'm the one that messed up and really didn't need replacement screws just an idea on how much to torque them down.
Who the heck does this now days?
I'm going to buy more from them just because of this.
Big fan of good service.
Odin Works for me...Ha!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Good to hear.

Primary Arms has done right by me, and so did Radical.

Got a PA scope that wouldn't turn on the illumination, had the replacement before I could even get the broken one in the mail.

Radical sent me a new adjustable gas block after the one I ordered the hole for the gas tube was slightly too small. When they sent me the confirmation for shipping the new part, I informed them that I had been able to ream out the old one and get it working, and asked if I needed to ship it back. Nope, basically got a two fer one deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom