Off-Duty Firefighter Stops Armed Man at Springfield, Mo Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
<points to the newscast> That kind of idiot.
Right you are. 100% right.

The guy is lacking in common sense no doubt, but did he actually commit a crime? I'm thinking not since so far no charges have been filed and his identity has not been published. I'm sure the DA is staying up late tonight to see what they can find to charge him with. It could get interesting for the off-duty fire fighter-(civilian) if no crime was committed right?
NO WAY would an charges be brought on him; and if they were, there is no way he'd get convicted.

This article says he was filming himself. Sometimes I actually think that maybe people are too stupid to own guns.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9685741/walmart-springfield-missouri-man-assault-weapon-el-paso/

You are absolutely correct. As above, 100% .

Anyone know if he broke any laws in MO? As far as open carry? Did or can Wally have a safe zone sign there that could cause him problems?
AFAIK, HE BROKE NO LAWS. And even if he did, he's going to be the Golden Boy; the Man of the Hour. I like to believe I would have done the same thing. Wouldn't you? I'm willing to bet most hgere would. He did the right thing.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The first image of the perp in the link posted by blake711 looks like another AR pistol. Wasn’t an AR pistol used in one of the other shootings?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If nothing else, that guy was a total idiot for walking around Walmart all tactical’ed out. I wonder though what the general reaction would have been if he’d been dressed in a nice three-piece suit with tie, and was clean-shaven with a neat haircut, while having his AR slung across his back. Probably not quite as hysterical.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Body armor? Is that body armor?
IDK. Anybody else?

The first image of the perp in the link posted by blake711 looks like another AR pistol. Wasn’t an AR pistol used in one of the other shootings?
Yes the Dayton shooter used an AR pistol.

Here's a picture of the Springfield Walmart guy so we can easily examine him. Lol
IMG_5172.PNG

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE="dlbleak, post: 3259482, member: 6795"]The first image of the perp in the link posted by blake711 looks like another AR pistol. Wasn’t an AR pistol used in one of the other shootings?[/QUOTE]
AR pistol with brace was used in Dayton, not sure it it was made that way or made from augmenting a rifle

The photo is a cut and dry as they make it sound though
AEAB5B3B-2EFE-46F7-8E21-BB4F2664D851.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom