Official 2015-2016 deer hunting season discussion thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked at my cards this evening, 95% nocturnal. Dinks and does in the pics. Biggest group of screwed up racks I've ever seen. Spikes, forky's with one side flopping down, tines curled backwards. Weird.

I've got one with a messed up rack that needs to die. I thought last year was a fluke but he looks the same as last year only with more mass. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447942247.368353.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447942264.056073.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447942277.549307.jpg

And I'm getting daytime Picts of him. Sure wish we weren't moving fall pairs to our other ranch this weekend ! I hope to get out Monday evening.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Apparently pop up blinds are designed to fly. Had to put it back together at 530 this morning. Tied it to a tree this last time though, so it didn't travel far. Landed right in front of the blasted camera.

Still better than being in the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at the weather for Saturday is going to be cold and quite windy here in SW Oklahoma. 20-30 with gusts up to 45. I hope it won't be that bad.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that forecast too. my stand that I will be in Saturday faces right into the north wind. Will be cold, but it is a good wind for where I expect the deer. Last week has all been south winds. The low Sunday was forecast at 24 degrees. That will be nippy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom