Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stories of people possibly reinfecting is not people reinfecting. We need facts, not questions, suppositions, and fear. So, yes, we don't have enough information and do not know. It seems to me that this question of reinfecting should be as easy as testing for the Covid was the first time around and we would know by now. Yes, I'm skeptical.

Woody

'Seems easy'.

Yep, lots of things seem easy. Turns out they're not so easy. I remember the Vice President sitting up on the stage saying anyone could get tested. I remember our Governor sitting up there saying, anyone who needs to should call their doctor to get tested.

And yet, it was weeks after that before we had ANY test kits in our office. Then we DO get widespread testing implemented (for the most part) and the accuracy is highly in question - we have known reports of false negatives in much higher numbers than I would like. I know of one young relatively healthy patient with TWO negative tests, subsequently continued to worsen and ended up in the hospital on a ventilator and finally tested positive. Bad tests? Coincidence? Rumor/speculation/exaggeration?

Who knows.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We would all prefer clear-cut answers, but we seem to be in a zone of uncertainties and shifting expert opinions. As I understand it there are three known different strains of the virus and it is in the same "family" as the common cold hence subject to mutation and change.
Welcome to the minefield. We had best tiptoe cautiously for awhile.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bidenisabum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Globalist gonna be buying great companies for pennies on the dollar.
New World Disorder boys took it to a new level. Only the beginning.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-24_23-9-50.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-24_23-9-50.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 86

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts