Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When im not at work at my state job, yes. And hopefully they shut all agencies down soon or itll get really bad.

I have N95 8620 masks and have been wearing anytime i go out in public for anything for the last two weeks that and eye protection as this virus can enter through your eyeballs in aerosol form. Sterilizing all packages that i receive as well as mail. Steam cleaning everything. 312 degrees fahrenheit kills all!

Remember to use isopropyl on your most filthy personal device in the world....your phone.

Good luck in the coming storm.

Chickenlittlemcgiposter.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the actions of declaring S-O-E's is to take advantage of the federal S-O-E and its implementation of billions of dollars to combat the Coronavirus?

I'd think that if a city or state issued a declaration, that they could get some of that money.
Yes and yes

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pssst....does your smartass understand this virus is 30x deadlier according to Dr. Fauci?

You are retarded. This seals it.

Don't attribute me attempting to warn the populous what they are about to encounter as being scared, I am prepared, others will not be and will go hungry etc, or not have meds when they need them most.

You have been warned now for weeks.

Also the S&P won't hit a bottom until $1400. Sorry not sorry.

Yes... yes... we have been warned.... 1600 deaths a day....... spliced with HIV.... blah blah blah.

Reality is that we haven't hit 100 deaths yet and the "HIV" paper you posted was pulled and discredited as quick as it went up.

Bless your heart.

S&P going to "$1400".....$1400?? lol.... yeah... well... I sure hope you're shorting the market all the way to what you call "$1400." Start with the opening bell tomorrow and call your shorts right now so we can see what you're doing. Whatever you do, do NOT read what the Fed just said earlier today.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes... yes... we have been warned.... 1600 deaths a day....... spliced with HIV.... blah blah blah.

Reality is that we haven't hit 100 deaths yet and the "HIV" paper you posted was pulled and discredited as quick as it went up.

Bless your heart.

S&P going to "$1400".....$1400?? lol.... yeah... well... I sure hope you're shorting the market all the way to what you call "$1400." Start with the opening bell tomorrow and call your shorts right now so we can see what you're doing. Whatever you do, do NOT read what the Fed just said earlier today.

Short s&p from 3000 on the nose. Chesapeake from $3.50 to 0.50 cents. The s&p im gonna hang on to unless a miracle of dumb keeps happening. But your faith in stonks is silly....I will play them either way the wind blows.

Trade your book how you want to.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short s&p from 3000 on the nose. Chesapeake from $3.50 to 0.50 cents. The s&p im gonna hang on to unless a miracle of dumb keeps happening. But your faith in stonks is silly....I will play them either way the wind blows.

Trade your book how you want to.

Not really sure what you're babbling about here. CHK is a .30 and the S&P is already under 3000? Not sure what I have is called faith.....in terms of stocks. I DO remember you peddling Bitcoin ATMs so I don't think you've got the best record on calls. The chicken little routine cracks me up though... you remind me of that dude around here that lost his chit in 08.... he had a blue mustang in his avatar.

Meanwhile...

89496235_3876714855702381_6022756394921361408_n.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really sure what you're babbling about here. CHK is a .30 and the S&P is already under 3000? Not sure what I have is called faith.....in terms of stocks. I DO remember you peddling Bitcoin ATMs so I don't think you've got the best record on calls. The chicken little routine cracks me up though... you remind me of that dude around here that lost his chit in 08.... he had a blue mustang in his avatar.

Meanwhile...

89496235_3876714855702381_6022756394921361408_n.jpg

Give him a break. He's been isolated in a bunker and probably didn't know Chesapeake is at $0.30 / share.

Reactions: JD8

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ork-andrew-cuomo-bill-de-blasio-a9403476.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...us-bars-restaurants-closed-states/5055634002/

Don't care whether people believe this is good or not, the government shouldn't have this much control. We have lost our minds.
Ponca City in the same boat. The mayor has declared a city emergency. One confirmed case here in town now. They are not going full martial law, but requesting voluntary things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom