Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That was only applicable to city government events wasn't it?

But I believe he fully expects the private sector to follow suit he hasn't stated it was required of them has he?

It is suspending "permitted" city events, no more no less. Schools for the most part are already out for spring break.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
CDC now stating to gatherings of more that 50 people nationwide for the next 8 weeks, doesn't apply to schools, churches, universities and businesses. So if you have plans to attend any events in the next 8 weeks, keep that in mind.

Edit: and businesses

Last edited:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you already self-quarantining yourself?

When im not at work at my state job, yes. And hopefully they shut all agencies down soon or itll get really bad.

I have N95 8620 masks and have been wearing anytime i go out in public for anything for the last two weeks that and eye protection as this virus can enter through your eyeballs in aerosol form. Sterilizing all packages that i receive as well as mail. Steam cleaning everything. 312 degrees fahrenheit kills all!

Remember to use isopropyl on your most filthy personal device in the world....your phone.

Good luck in the coming storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom