Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even better, we need to warn all the Pi Phis about returning home the first week to their grandparents, for their shotguns.

??? You should think about putting the cap back on the bottle. Your discussion has devolved to non-sense.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
??? You should think about putting the cap back on the bottle. Your discussion has devolved to non-sense.

A negative response involving a personal insult typically means one has lost in the discussion.
I liked your posts in the thread.
Lots of good info in this thread no matter what side you vote for.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree with that. We shouldn’t stop life. But I see no reason not to make daily modifications and take reasonable precautions while we wait for the scientific answers.

Reasonable precautions; kind of like reasonable gun control. It devolves to please the most fearful among us.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole Covid debacle has become so convoluted, so wishy-washy, so political, that it needs to be boiled down to its simplest, most basic, undeniable and unassailable component: Follow the money.

Woody
Anyone who still believes the lies at this point are hopeless sheep.
I am re-evaluating my thoughts on some peoples thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom