Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, Moses did die, but Elijah was taken up into Heaven in a whirlwind, thus it is believed that he didn't actually die.

2 Kings 2: 11

"11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, which parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

Technically speaking, Jesus also died but then rose from the dead 3 days later.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said I have no proof but the Dr and I both talked about it last month following my lab work and results. He agreed I probably had covid. It fits the symptoms list to a T. I wish I had know about Covid in Jan because I wouold have had earlier test done to confirm.
I believe I had it, you can believe whatever.
AND I went to work everyday with it until mid March when the shutdown began because I was not at all feeling like I had more than a common cold. And there were no outbreaks of it at my office. I have went to work with bronchitis before also. Never had the flu that I can recall. This virus is like any other, it can kill you if your older and diabetic or have lung issues or are obese .... Been that way since life began.
Same here. In January, I had developed a high fever that kept me sweating for a week, finally breaking with cold sweats a week later. Developed a dry cough that I still have. Visited a DR and was told it was not influenza. Never got a diagnosis.
Less than a month later, Covid was discovered.
I'm due for a procedure next month at the VA. Will have to Quarantine 48 hours prior to the procedure after taking a quick covid test.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. In January, I had developed a high fever that kept me sweating for a week, finally breaking with cold sweats a week later. Developed a dry cough that I still have. Visited a DR and was told it was not influenza. Never got a diagnosis.
I'm due for a procedure next month at the VA. Will have to Quarantine 48 hours prior to the procedure after taking a quick covid test.

Praying all goes well for you.

Woody

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, Moses did die, but Elijah was taken up into Heaven in a whirlwind, thus it is believed that he didn't actually die.

2 Kings 2: 11

"11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, which parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."
Don't forget Enoch.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fever was a low grade one and it only came on at night. Had me flipping the bed covers back and forth, hot, then cold, repeat. Lasted a week I think. The Dr. gave me a Z pack antibiotic with 1 refill, I used them both with 0 results so that also tells us it was viral and not bacterial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom