Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for her on the fast and furious.... that has nothing to do with vaccines.

Listened to more..... still garbage. There's literally tens of thousands of PRJs refuting this myth and it's tiring.

Concerning Covid, take the vaccine or don't.... I get why you would...and why you wouldn't.... but don't tell me it causes autism. Sorry boys, I'm too educated for that.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for her on the fast and furious.... that has nothing to do with vaccines.

Listened to more..... still garbage. There's literally tens of thousands of PRJs refuting this myth and it's tiring.

Concerning Covid, take the vaccine or don't.... I get why you would...and why you wouldn't.... but don't tell me it causes autism. Sorry boys, I'm too educated for that.

I'm not saying anything about autism, I hadn't heard that until you posted it. I have no dog in the vaccine/autism fight.
I just thought info about vaccines was relevant to this thread.

Sharyl Attkisson isn't promoting one view over another, she's just presenting info that she has uncovered, that's what she does.

You can try and say anyone who doesn't believe what you do is not educated, but that's a pretty low way of making a point.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying anything about autism, I hadn't heard that until you posted it. I have no dog in the vaccine/autism fight.
I just thought info about vaccines was relevant to this thread.
You can try and say anyone who doesn't believe what you do is not educated, but that's a pretty low way of making a point.

That's literally posted all over her website and spoken of in her podcast?

Now to the last statement, those are YOUR words, not mine. I said I have enough education to call BS on the autism/vaccine hoax, I know I'm not special in that regard either. Lots of scientists and clinicians feel the same way, and they know a helluva lot more than I do.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's literally posted all over her website and spoken of in her podcast?

Now to the last statement, those are YOUR words, not mine. I said I have enough education to call BS on the autism/vaccine hoax, I know I'm not special in that regard either. Lots of scientists and clinicians feel the same way, and they know a helluva lot more than I do.

I find it funny that you question a lot of info from experts about covid, but you're really married to info from experts about vaccines.
And saying you're too educated to consider that vaccines might cause autism in some kids absolutely is a passive aggressive way of implying anyone who disagrees is not educated.
Kind of like common sense gun control.

I get it, you're convinced vaccines don't cause autism, ok, I don't have a problem with that. Like I said, I don't care, don't have a dog in that fight.

Chill man, you seem to really be having a big reaction to this.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it funny that you question a lot of info from experts about covid, but you're really married to info from experts about vaccines.
And saying you're too educated to consider that vaccines might cause autism in some kids absolutely is a passive aggressive way of implying anyone who disagrees is not educated.
Kind of like common sense gun control.

I get it, you're convinced vaccines don't cause autism, ok, I don't have a problem with that. Like I said, I don't care, don't have a dog in that fight.

Chill man, you seem to really be having a big reaction to this.

Not sure if there are any true experts in Covid right now, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I DO question the relevance of people relaying certain types of data trying to spin it to their beliefs. That's a huge difference from referencing thousands of PRJs refuting the autism conspiracy vaccine hoax thing.

I'm not being passive aggressive, sorry you're offended and took it that way. Me saying that I have a foundation that allows me to refute "well she said this anonymous source said" doesn't really translate to what you're trying to relay but more power to you if you need to think that. Has nothing to do with gun control LOL.... so stop with the retarded fallacies.

With regards to a "big reaction"... not really, I knew the anti-vax stuff would show up around here, there was a long thread about it many moons ago. Just found comical that it showed up before there was a vaccine.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if there are any true experts in Covid right now, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I DO question the relevance of people relaying certain types of data trying to spin it to their beliefs. That's a huge difference from referencing thousands of PRJs refuting the autism conspiracy vaccine hoax thing.

I'm not being passive aggressive, sorry you're offended and took it that way. Me saying that I have a foundation that allows me to refute "well she said this anonymous source said" doesn't really translate to what you're trying to relay but more power to you if you need to think that. Has nothing to do with gun control LOL.... so stop with the retarded fallacies.

With regards to a "big reaction"... not really, I knew the anti-vax stuff would show up around here, there was a long thread about it many moons ago. Just found comical that it showed up before there was a vaccine.

I thought her podcast was relevant to this thread because we're being told by 'authorities' that a vaccine is what will save us, then we can get back to normal.
She's all about exposing how government and media cover ups work, and her podcast was about what she found in one instance about a doctor being silenced, and how big pharma and their lackeys in legislatures worked to get it done.
Being about autism wasn't even part of the point, the cover up is the point.

We're going to have a vaccine shoved down our throat, with who knows what kind of requirements and maybe even ID to carry showing we've had it.
I just thought this would add to the conversation.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has already been proven that kids do not transmit this virus. Masking children and teachers is a horrible idea. Kids need to interact and develope personalities and a mask is going to greatly hinder this. They also need to see the teachers face and mouth. Especially those kingergarden through 5th grade kids IMO.
This mask mandate has proven to be idiocy and nothing positive has yet to come from it. Negative side effects have though and no one is reporting on that.

My wife has been teaching with a mask on since the kids showed up on Thursday. The last few days she's come home complaining about headaches from wearing the mask.

They can supposedly wear face shields but they need to have a covering on the bottom for some reason.

This is going to be a long school year regardless of how kids are taught.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're going to have a vaccine shoved down our throat, with who knows what kind of requirements and maybe even ID to carry showing we've had it.
No we arent
After Nov. a vaccine will suddenly appear, Covid will stop being the talk of the day and life will resume as before.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought her podcast was relevant to this thread because we're being told by 'authorities' that a vaccine is what will save us, then we can get back to normal.
She's all about exposing how government and media cover ups work, and her podcast was about what she found in one instance about a doctor being silenced, and how big pharma and their lackeys in legislatures worked to get it done.
Being about autism wasn't even part of the point, the cover up is the point.

A vaccine (that works) would be extremely helpful in getting us back to normal. Not sure how anyone else could figure otherwise? Don't want to take it? Great! More power to you for whatever reason that is. I'll defer to Alex Jones about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom