Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody finally got organized enough to start the recall process for the Lawton mayor and the bleeding heart liberal pro-tem councilor responsible for the never ending rona rules down here. It's hilarious. I'm pretty sure one of them plagiarized the others response to local news. Fall is going to be lit in L-Town

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The origin of this debacle has long been suspected to have come from that lab in China. That lab belonging to the Chinese government and under the auspices of the Chinese military makes her statements entirely plausible. I'm a believer.

The saddest part about this, in my opinion, is that these people such as the Chinese government want what we have and are willing to do whatever they believe is righteous and necessary to their end - except the one thing they could do back in their own land. All they need to do is emulate our form of government. Sadder still is the fact that there are people in our own land actively trying to destroy our way of government and replace it with what has hogtied, hobbled, and thwarted the rest of the world.

Woody

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker'
Premiered Sep 15, 2020
Fox News

Twitter pulled her account and Politifact declared her information as false. That means everything she said down to the most minute detail is 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom