Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not due to callousness but rather to limited resources. It’s the sort of dilemma no one who practices medicine ever wants to be forced into but sadly it’ can happen when you have more patients than beds.

Don’t think for a second that we are somehow above this. worst case scenario happens here, we will be making those same difficult decisions.
Yeah... I know at least one old 80+ geezer I'd trade several "99 percenters" for. ;)

Glad I don't have to make those decisions. I'd probably get shot.
:drunk2:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I was in Japan, but there was zero social distancing. Walking the streets in Tokyo was a shoulder to shoulder experience and riding the subways were nothing less than being packed in like sardines. Yes, they bow.

Thats been my experience as well. So much so that when no one is actually around a stray Japanese person would actually come stand next to you. Was the same in Korea. They're used to being crowded.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the biggest idiots I have ever seen have, or are working on a college degree. The higher the degree, the more stupid crap they would do.
My niece is one hour away from a PHD. She can't boil water without burning it and can't complete a sentence during a conversation. Sure is purty though.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The current events remind me of the time many years ago when I used the restroom at a fast food joint in Muskogee. It looked like someone had thrown the contents of a large box of Milk Duds and a pitcher of lemonade everywhere in there. As he approached the disgusting looking sink in said restroom after doing his business, the gentleman in front of me looked at it, said “Hell, my d**k’s cleaner than this place”, and walked out without washing. So did I.
Good to know...
:drunk2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom