Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s correct? You agree that the current covid vaccines do not alter our DNA?

Works for me, glad you came around & we can get past that

nope I've no opinion if it does or not. it's really a point that I've still have little to no interest in. what I'm more interested in are real dangers of giving folks a potentially dangerous gene therapy.

why are you so insistent on dodging the question
of responding to the meat of the mRNA "vaccine" which is not a vaccine. calling something closer to gene therapy to get around FDA requirements. without animal tests of any length is flat out dangerous!

right from the get go .. I stated that topic is NOT my interest.

why don't cha admit the nature article has NOTHING to do with YOUR claim and be done.

why no feedback on the meat of the matter?
please note site linked used only because it's hosting a video that gets censored

perhaps it's YOU that's confused. you still refuse to acknowledge nature article you posted is clearly on a topic that has nothing to do with what you claimed provided actual evidence. that mRNA "vaccine" doesn't effect DNA.

same for the supporting technical document I posted that pre-dated nature article on essentially same top topic, most importantly pre-dated C19, so politically incorrect data are included. ie article clearly states mRNA "vaccine" is not a vaccine and called it gene therapy.

=========

Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits explain why the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine.
(thewallwillfall.org)

https://thewallwillfall.org/2021/01/11/this-is-not-a-vaccine/amp/

=====
who was it that was claiming below is tabloid level info? ha ha ha

Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits explain why the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine.

technical white linked below dovetails into 6 min video with Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits

Opportunities and Challenges in the Delivery of mRNA-based Vaccines
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32013049/

However, mRNA is often promulgated on the grounds of the popular
opinion that when using mRNA, unlike DNA, the stringent gene-therapy regulations are bypassed
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome. However, in reality, this only holds true in the
US since in Europe, any active pharmaceutical ingredient, which contains or consists of a recombinant
nucleic acid, used in or administered to human beings, falls under the scope of the regulation for
advanced therapy medicinal products [6]. Therefore, mRNA-based therapeutics are categorized as
gene therapy. The burgeoning field of mRNA vaccines is very exciting [3,7] and considerable amounts
of relevant preclinical data have been generated, and several clinical trials have been initiated during
the last decade. This gives rise to the vision of translating the mRNA vaccines into human application
for prophylaxis and therapy. In this review, we discuss the current trends in mRNA vaccine approaches
and various strategies and systems for delivering mRNA vaccines.

vaccine-hands.jpg

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nope I've no opinion if it does or not. it's really a point that I've still have little to no interest in. what I'm more interested in are real dangers of giving folks a potentially dangerous gene therapy.

of responding to the meat of the mRNA "vaccine" which is not a vaccine. calling something closer to gene therapy to get around FDA requirements. without animal tests of any length is flat out dangerous!

why don't cha admit the nature article has NOTHING to do with YOUR claim and be done.

please note site linked used only because it's hosting a video that gets censored

perhaps it's YOU that's confused. you still refuse to acknowledge nature article you posted is clearly on a topic that has nothing to do with what you claimed provided actual evidence. that mRNA "vaccine" doesn't effect DNA.

same for the supporting technical document I posted that pre-dated nature article on essentially same top topic, most importantly pre-dated C19, so politically incorrect data are included. ie article clearly states mRNA "vaccine" is not a vaccine and called it gene therapy.

=========

(thewallwillfall.org)

=====

technical white linked below dovetails into 6 min video with Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits

opinion that when using mRNA, unlike DNA, the stringent gene-therapy regulations are bypassed
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome. However, in reality, this only holds true in the
US since in Europe, any active pharmaceutical ingredient, which contains or consists of a recombinant
nucleic acid, used in or administered to human beings, falls under the scope of the regulation for
advanced therapy medicinal products [6]. Therefore, mRNA-based therapeutics are categorized as
gene therapy. The burgeoning field of mRNA vaccines is very exciting [3,7] and considerable amounts
of relevant preclinical data have been generated, and several clinical trials have been initiated during
the last decade. This gives rise to the vision of translating the mRNA vaccines into human application
for prophylaxis and therapy. In this review, we discuss the current trends in mRNA vaccine approaches

vaccine-hands.jpg

Your above post is total BS. You have no grasp of the subject matter. So you spend hrs searching the internet. It appears that’s your only skill, as you try to make yourself relevant. Sadly, the only folks on here who believe your nonsense are your fellow antivaxxers & conspiracy theory enthusiasts. You are entertaining, but are not taken seriously.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your above post is total BS. You have no grasp of the subject matter. So you spend hrs searching the internet. It appears that’s your only skill, as you try to make yourself relevant. Sadly, the only folks on here who believe your nonsense are your fellow antivaxxers & conspiracy theory enthusiasts. You are entertaining, but are not taken seriously.

look who's full of BS ... Ha ha ha
now why don't you admit you have no clue what you talking about .. ha ha ha

=========

(thewallwillfall.org)

=====

vaccine-hands.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

You can fill up the next 100 pages with the same articles from the same sources all you want, but until you UNDERSTAND how cell replication occurs, how RNA and DNA translation and transcription works you're simply only able to post articles with headlines/article titles that you can understand that sides with your narrative.

You've provided so much opposing evidence or "no evidence to support" articles that you're disproving yourself and don't even know it. In post #3095, the highlighted article that says at the very beginning

"However, mRNA is often promulgated on the grounds of the popular
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome."

Do you know that sentence means in a "pseudoscientific" research article?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bout time they get a hotel room.

I'm thinking more like a boxing ring.

I've just about quit reading anything that has _CY_ in it. I only keep reading this one to gain knowledge, but I think I'm losing brain cells, so I may have to quit reading this one as well.

Perhaps _CY_ should go back and list all the results of predictions that he made in the politics section? I'd really like to know just how many of those came true, but I'm not wasting my time researching it. So, maybe I don't really want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom