Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Then do explain.
Even Dr. Shiva said they only inderstand 2% of DNA. Tell me how you and bob are so much further along in science.
LMMFAO.
Your not at all.

You and him are both obviously incapable of understanding what's needed in order for the claims that were made about DNA and RNA to be true or neither of you would still be arguing about it. 2%? Well that 2% has been in the microbiology text books for decades and is more than enough to explain translation and transcription and their mechanisms. Sorry you can't understand stand that I guess? Don't know what else to tell you.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More BS. Now you think you’re an SME, lol, but it looks like more antivaxxer nonsense that no one pays attention to anymore. People have stopped reading your posts. Look at the comments. Your reputation will take a long time to repair. I genuinely hope you don’t get sick with covid. I’ve talked to lots of antivaxxer patients in the ICU that regret not taking this pandemic seriously. Good luck.

and you claim to know what's happening .. ha ha ha

IVERMECTIN IS CURING COVID ! MEXICO HAS FINALLY BUSTED THE SCAM

India is selling a Covid treatment kit using Ivermectin for under $2.
https://www.rxindia.com/medicines/medicines-by-therapeutic-class/covid-19/ziverdo-kit/
Ziverdo_Kit_Box.jpeg

You can get HCQ or Ivermectin online from Americas Frontline Doctors. They do not take insurance. You can submit the bill to your company for reimbursement if they accept.
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

Doctor prescribing ivermectin online in 50 states
https://drsyedhaider.com/

ivermectin is available at almost every feed store in America. if you feel comfortable with correct dosing

52vhfnVA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: O4L

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
and you claim to know what's happening .. ha ha ha

IVERMECTIN IS CURING COVID ! MEXICO HAS FINALLY BUSTED THE SCAM

India is selling a Covid treatment kit using Ivermectin for under $2.
https://www.rxindia.com/medicines/medicines-by-therapeutic-class/covid-19/ziverdo-kit/
Ziverdo_Kit_Box.jpeg

You can get HCQ or Ivermectin online from Americas Frontline Doctors. They do not take insurance. You can submit the bill to your company for reimbursement if they accept.
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

Doctor prescribing ivermectin online in 50 states
https://drsyedhaider.com/

ivermectin is available at every feed store in America. if you feel comfortable with correct dosing. sorry I cannot post dosage

52vhfnVA.png

I know for a fact and from personal friends that the ivermectin does work.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your reputation is taking a Schit as well. Your not going to win with CY as long as hes posting this stuff he will continue like a dog on a fresh coon trail. And I do read his post, make my own determination and move on. Give it a rest after all. He said hes past DNA discussions.
And be a little more respectful with your stereotyping. I'm not an antivaxxer, I am skeptical though, of anything the Gov. is pushing down my throat. Being skeptical has played in my favor over the years.

Birds (or pidgeons) of a feather, like antivaxxers, flock together. There’s no denying there are lots of tin foil hats on this site. Sad & amusing at the same time.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and him are both obviously incapable of understanding what's needed in order for the claims that were made about DNA and RNA to be true or neither of you would still be arguing about it. 2%? Well that 2% has been in the microbiology text books for decades and is more than enough to explain translation and transcription and their mechanisms. Sorry you can't understand stand that I guess? Don't know what else to tell you.
Are you actually reading this thread? If so you'd know I have not posted any further in it because 1) I do not know much about science and never proclaimed otherwise and 2) I do not have the time nor desire to try and understand it further than I do at this time.

I question anyone making claims without backing it up. Just as bob has eluded to working in a hospitol and I asked him seriously what his background was 3 times and he has skirted the subject very well.
Losing credibility for that reason alone.
Now lighten your tone towards me. I'm not the enemy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Birds (or pidgeons) of a feather, like antivaxxers, flock together. There’s no denying there are lots of tin foil hats on this site. Sad & amusing at the same time.
I'm no anivaxxer, I took 2 shingles shots 2 years ago. II ha e taken flue shots 4 times, all of which cause me to be sick and I choose not to take it again for that reason. I had my normal vaccines as a child - or course I had no say so in that but.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Are you actually reading this thread? If so you'd know I have not posted any further in it because 1) I do not know much about science and never proclaimed otherwise and 2) I do not have the time nor desire to try and understand it further than I do at this time.

I question anyone making claims without backing it up. Just as bob has eluded to working in a hospitol and I asked him seriously what his background was 3 times and he has skirted the subject very well.
Losing credibility for that reason alone.
Now lighten your tone towards me. I'm not the enemy.

I have no enemies here, you included. I could have responded with the same about tone, after this comment you made earlier.

"Tell me how you and bob are so much further along in science.
LMMFAO.
Your not at all"

I dont agree with the comment, but you're entitled to think of me however you wish, just as we all do here. We make opinions of each other based on what we post. Some folks are more direct, others not so much, some require profanity to express themselves whereas others don't. Some folks even choose to use the ignore feature as a result lol, that's what it's for.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have responded with the same about tone, after this comment you made earlier.
"Tell me how you and bob are so much further along in science.
LMMFAO.
Your not at all"
Then you should have. I laughed at my own comment. I have been asking for proof from anyone who claims the vaccine isnt in some way bad (except CY, hes a unique individual lol). How's that the same as you telling me I'm stupid??
Thats what I though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom