Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is now a bunch of mixed up random sounding comments after the stupor mods mushed everything together.

I know we kind of like our threads like that here on OSA but it usually happens naturally, not forced by the hand of "the man".
I was wondering about that , all of a sudden 60 some pages??

Reactions: O4L

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is not what I suggested but I will comply.

My company is sending out numerous warnings about emails you all may know and trust are sending out phishing emails with the COVID virus in the title as if to warn or help people with instructions. They have identified 7 emails from otherwise trusted sources that were not sent from those sources.

The point is, even in this environment where death and sickness are possible, someone is evil.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s all over, carry on
D2B63EF2-41D7-4934-B89E-7FA129B5CB8A.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is not what I suggested but I will comply.

My company is sending out numerous warnings about emails you all may know and trust are sending out phishing emails with the COVID virus in the title as if to warn or help people with instructions. They have identified 7 emails from otherwise trusted sources that were not sent from those sources.

The point is, even in this environment where death and sickness are possible, someone is evil.

I've actually set up a filter in both of my email accounts that automatically deletes any email with COVID or coronavirus in the subject line. Anyone that I would actually have contact with isn't going to be sending me an email with that subject and I was tired of all of the different companies that I get email from sending me their "action plan."

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Key word: Accountability
Who is accountable for the pandemic? The Chinese Communist Party (CCP)...not the people of China - they are victims of the CCP as well.

The CCP suppresses truth and oppresses people. They have been killing prisoners (one suspects political prisoners included) to harvest organs and brutalizing the people of Tibet and their muslim minority for quite some time. Why no coverage of these atrocities by the media and by politicians and big businesses? Follow the money.
Search for the term "elite capture". It is the strategy the CCP has long been employing to corrupt other societies to favor their image and benefit them through favorable bossiness relationships.

Bottom line: There are things that are more important than money, power and perks, but too many of our political, academic and media leaders have been corrupted into taking "inducements" for a long time.
Now that the pandemic is functioning as a reset button, it is time to question many things ...many parts of the status quo....A good operative question would be, "What do you think about the role of the Chinese Communist Party leadership in this pandemic?"....If the answer is other than strongly condemning, it reveals either a deluded or outright corrupted individual.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Abbott catches any flack for this then all he has to do is remind everyone about the dispensaries in California.

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Gov-Abbott-waives-regulations-to-allow-restaurants-to-deliver-alcohol-568916541.html

Gov. Abbott waives regulations to allow restaurants to deliver alcohol
By Joe Villasana | Posted: Wed 8:38 PM, Mar 18, 2020 | Updated: Thu 10:12 AM, Mar 19, 2020

1. WACO, Texas (KWTX) Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday issued a waiver that will allow restaurants to deliver alcoholic beverages with food purchases to patrons, including beer, wine, and mixed drinks.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mcafee and others say the site is not safe

Just be careful

All the info I can find on the site comes from worldometers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom