Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just be prepared. Sleep tight, keep a pet that will wake you up in the middle of the night when something goes bump, and keep a shovel handy for when city services go belly up and you have to dig a pit for an outhouse.(I wish I hadn't given in to my builder when he said It would be better to install an aerobic system instead of digging a leech trench or pit.)(I also wish I hadn't thrown out all those yellow page/phone books I was saving for just this sort of emergency. I had somewhere close to 12 of them.)

Woody
well, i'll help you out, woody. that's my profession, as a matter of fact. Plumber, not outhouse digger.

A lot of folks don't realize just how many jobs are essential, but electricians, HVAC and Plumbing trades are definitely up there. I reckon i'll be working through the whole thing. I guess that's a blessing, considering how many folks are losing their jobs and can't pay the bills. We're still up to our gills in work. The quickest way to spread disease is to lack sanitation and clean water....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
de318483f184620c4c138392bd63391c.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.