Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a $25 off card for Ruth's Chris Steak House (trust me, you need it). Must be used before 3/26 for dinner (entree' purchase) after 4pm. I'll mail or hand it off if close by in So. Tulsa.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brand new Brother LC107 XXL black ink cartridge that goes to a printer I no longer own if anyone needs one. I would hate to just toss it. It is available to pick up in the Norman area preferably, or I can put it in a padded envelope to ship.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been out of civilization for a few days, haven't even read any of the thread. I do see a PM reply from '7.62', thanks.

The wood grips fit a Super Blackhawk. I carved them from black walnut off my place in Pontotoc county (FWIW).

The other grips I am pretty sure are from S&W K frames. I will verify for any interested parties. One might fit an L frame.

Free for the taking. All or some.

Thanks !

Attachments

• Grps Rings.JPG
    Grps Rings.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 181

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a coupon for: Range Package for Two to Wilshire Gun Range. ($53 value). I received this as a Christmas present, but I already have a membership to Big Boys Gun Range and really just don't need this deal. Here's the deal; (read the info in the 2 pics I am posting here; it's a Group-On Coupon thing they bought for me) - I am going to give this away to an established member - that means you have at least 50 substantial posts, and not just posts trying to sell stuff in the classifieds, capiche? This would be a cool "date night" kind of thing, or for a member to take a kid shooting. So who wants it? First one to send me a PM that meets the criteria gets it. I will also need your name and mailing address so I can mail this to you. Confidentiality of your info is of course guaranteed by the way. Remember, you have to then post up something in this thread to keep it going if you take this deal.
7d84085a3f6fc1ecde61e277f0d38f55.jpg
f07adee5bd5e00d7bfd36471a415a851.jpg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I will take it Druryj although not sure If I have 50 posts LOL.
Will add a left handed M&P shield holster that came with a gun I bought from a friend. Mine is 45acp but it is supposed to adjust to fit all M&P shields.
It is a black hawk concealment holster OWB......
OK just checked I meet the criteria LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom