Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okierider, I found the address! The wilshire pass is in the mail. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will take it Druryj although not sure If I have 50 posts LOL.
Will add a left handed M&P shield holster that came with a gun I bought from a friend. Mine is 45acp but it is supposed to adjust to fit all M&P shields.
It is a black hawk concealment holster OWB......
OK just checked I meet the criteria LOL
You have 78. More than enough.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I have a set of ivory-colored plastic 1911 grips that will fit a full size or Commander. They are your basic checkered, standard 1911 grips. FTF near Reno and Mustang Road (Yukon). These look about like the ones I have on the pistol in my current avatar for reference.

2. I'll also post up a leather IWB holster for the Glock 43, a single belt clip style. I bought this off eBay about a year ago and just don't need it. (I am a Holster junkie and have way too dang many holsters. I know I need help, but I haven't reached rock-bottom yet). Anyway, it's a nice, well molded little holster made by Sunshine Leather, a guy in FL. I bought the same holsters for a G26 and G19, they work well for a quick on/off holster and the clip is nice and sturdy. FTF near Reno and Mustang Road as well please.

Per the unofficial "rules", you will need to post up something here to "pay it forward" in return. Thanks everyone, for the participation in this thread!

Druryj, I never saw your 1911 grips get picked. Probably gone, but never hurts to ask. Are they still available?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a DeSantis SuperFly pocket holster for j-frames available. Meet in BA or I can mail it to you.

48784350a65666abcd7dae0c5078552e.jpeg

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little delayed here, I have been working a lot of overtime. Just got home and dug a little into my random stuff bin. A lot of stuff hopefully not junk to someone out there. I have one each of a rifle shell and shotgun shell bandoleer, a soft zippered pistol case, a ruger lock for something, a ruger ar556 carbine handgun, a PSA mid length hand guard with metal heat shield, two different ar15 carry handle mounts, a 5.11 rush tier system, and a Taurus right hand retention paddle holster for I believe a 24/7. It's made by itac defence in Isreal. I don't know what else it will fit(does not work with glock). Things are tight right now, so pick up on my time or ship on your dime. Work in East Tulsa, and live in wagoner. Take one or take some just put something up in its place!

View attachment 96255 View attachment 96256 View attachment 96257
Ok folks all thats left now is a ruger lock, paddle holster, and 5.11 tier system.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This DeSantis Superfly j-frame pocket holster is still available.

f7aa9710f03bfde06c0977b4f6562017.jpeg

Gone to AirMech74

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom