Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone want to save me a trip to the recycler? I have 16 take out, 4ft fluorescent tubes I'll give to whoever wants to pick them up. Will be home Saturday. Our house is just East of Hwy 92 a mile North of Mustang.
ETA:
They're in the dumpster where my wife works. FWIW, OK DEQ says there's not enough hazardous material (mercury?) in the newer bulbs to require recycling them.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’re slowing down here folks; does any one have anything to post up to pay it forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
4BEBD8B1-25DE-4989-8655-CC8BB48BCA6C.jpeg
I have a B-Square scope mount for A2 or carry handle equipped AR. Pm me

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free project gun cabinet. I was going to put it back together and make a door for it but I have to many projects and not enough time. You have to come get it. In OKC near NW 23rd and Western.

View attachment 116913 View attachment 116914 View attachment 116915[/QUOTE
Free project gun cabinet. I was going to put it back together and make a door for it but I have to many projects and not enough time. You have to come get it. In OKC near NW 23rd and Western.

View attachment 116913 View attachment 116914 View attachment 116915
Did you ever find a place for this unit?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1B0F345A-CEBA-4450-8AAB-537954DB885D.jpeg
I have a SCSW. This is the second edition that covers up to 2000ish.
Free to a good home and will ship on your dime. Pm is best

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two $100 wine voucher coupons (for purchases of $160 or more) from nakedwines.com.

And no, this is NOT a joke. They came with my Harbor Freight order as a "special offer" (they sent me one once before). Says they must be used within 30 days, but there's no expiration date listed and both have the same stamped numbers. I received 'em last Wednesday.

Check out the website and see if you're interested. If so, the first guy to PM me a mailing address gets 'em.

If nothing else, ya can wow yer friends by showing them a coupon from nakedwines.com... :drunk2:

EDIT: They're plastic cards (like a credit card) btw.

Oops. Apparently they don’t deliver to OK. Sorry.

Last edited:

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two $100 wine voucher coupons (for purchases of $160 or more) from nakedwines.com.

And no, this is NOT a joke. They came with my Harbor Freight order as a "special offer" (they sent me one once before). Says they must be used within 30 days, but there's no expiration date listed and both have the same stamped numbers. I received 'em last Wednesday.

Check out the website and see if you're interested. If so, the first guy to PM me a mailing address gets 'em.

If nothing else, ya can wow yer friends by showing them a coupon from nakedwines.com... :drunk2:

EDIT: They're plastic cards (like a credit card) btw.

I just checked and of course they don’t deliver to OK. Hopefully that’ll change when the new liquor laws goes into effect but who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom