Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Helping the widow of a friend of mine with his estate. I have an 11 pound box of mixed dirty brass, mostly 30-30, 303 Brit, 45acp. I don't know if anyone can use it, but I don't want to toss it in the trash if someone can find a use. There may be a few more items as I go through the many boxes. I'm in SW OKC - Moore area.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unknown magazine. Posted pics of this way back when in an effort to ID it. Think it might be for a Sig. Double stack, appears to be .40 cal, but only holds nine rounds. If you think it will fit your handgun, it's yours for the asking. I only ask that, if you cannot use it, let's try again to find somebody who can. Shipping on all items is on me (as long as you're in CONUS!)

View attachment 124371 View attachment 124372

I have it on good authority that this might fit the .40 S&W variant of the Taurus PT22 (PT100? 101?) or, maybe a Beretta? Note the location of those magazine catches. If you need me to take some measurements let me know.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Youngest son bought a "rebar bender" in order to try to make tent stakes, but it wouldn't do what he wanted. Offering free and I will deliver in the OKC, Norman, Yukon, Mustang, Tuttle, Bridgecreek, or Newcastle area. Anywhere else, and interested party would need to come get it.

Oh, and don't ask me how to use it. I made our tent stakes when I had access to an acetylene torch and arc welder.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they work really well when you have rebar in a slab that needs to be made straight or bent at a particular angle. Used something like that when I was working on a paving crew. We had a job that was mainly without curb and gutter with a couple sections that did so we poured the whole thing without C&G and then went back and straightened out the rebar that was embedded into the slab the whole length and then poured the C&G by hand. But basically you would have to put something in a vise or have it well braced before you try and crank on it with the bending tool.

@TerryMiller What your son probably was needing is a hossfeld bender. https://www.harborfreight.com/compact-bender-38470.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they work really well when you have rebar in a slab that needs to be made straight or bent at a particular angle. Used something like that when I was working on a paving crew. We had a job that was mainly without curb and gutter with a couple sections that did so we poured the whole thing without C&G and then went back and straightened out the rebar that was embedded into the slab the whole length and then poured the C&G by hand. But basically you would have to put something in a vise or have it well braced before you try and crank on it with the bending tool.
Agree, before it can be used, one has to have a vise or secured in what they call a twin block to be able to bend anything over 3/8" rebar.
( for rednecks, two trees growing close together will pass as a twin block)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a pair of 8-round QuickStrips that are labeled as .223, .32, .327, and 9mm Luger/Parabellum.

These are new, just arrived in the mail today, and (IMO) are too tight for 9mm. I loaded one with 9mm and my fingers were sore by the time I got done, so I won't be using 'em.

Free to a good home, and I'll pay postage. Just post that you want 'em, and PM me a name and mailing address.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom