Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RESPIRONICS CPAP - complete (except for the manual, which I'm sure can be found online)[/U

SPOKEN FOR.

I found out I had obstructive sleep apnea a few years ago and ended up with a CPAP. This one is maybe two or three years old...it's my second of three units now. However, at my last sleep study, they determined I have both obstructive and central sleep apnea, so I got a completely different kind of machine, called an Adaptive Servo-Ventilator. So now this Respironics Unit needs a new face to wrap around so hopefully, the wrapee can sleep without choking and snorting and snoring like a bull hog. Anyway, it is complete, ready to plug and play, it has the power cord, the humidifier (basically a water chamber and heater so you get humidified air), two new in pkg hoses, a new in pkg set of adjustable headgear, 5 or 6 new in pkg nasal masks, sizes LG and XL ( for fairly large schnozzes). It is set on #12, so you get a good volume of humidified air. You don't have to use the humidifier if you prefer not to, but I find it helps me not wake up with my head and nasal passages all dried out. It also has a "ramp up" feature so it starts off blowing easy, like on a #4 level, and gradually ramps up to #12 if you like that better than starting off full blast. I always just go for the gusto and fuggeddabout that ramp thing; my wife uses the ramp feature on hers, she has a more delicate and lady-like nose, whilst I have a human-modified lump of busted up cartilage and stuff kinda nose thing.

Seriously, using a CPAP the last several years has probably saved my life; I found out I had severe sleep apnea, and without this unit, I would have probably just stopped breathing one night and poof! No more druryj. That crap about "Awww, bless his heart, he died gently, in his sleep" is BS. You die in your sleep alright, but you're struggling to breathe and you just can't...so your brain slowly shuts down and your wife thinks to herself..."finally, the old bastage stopped snoring...maybe now, I can finally get some sleep".

Anyway, FREE to an established OSA member who needs it. All you gotta do is come pick it up near Reno and Mustang Road in Yukon. If you're not in the OKC area, I would be happy to box it up and mail it to you, just shoot me a PM either way please. You can reimburse me for postage if you like, but I won't "hold my breath" (Get it? Hold my breath?) :naughty:

I ask that if you do take this, that you in turn post up something useful here so we can continue to Pay it Forward to each other. Again, PM me if you want it.
c304f5a036caa6353d8939790c8b550c.jpg
ab39944150128be4d6d9f60b09bf684c.jpg

And it now has a new owner.

Last edited:

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Essential oil diffuser and four essential oil gift sets. These are brand new and unopened. Free to anyone with at least 25 posts who will:
  1. Pick them up in Norman
  2. As usual, pay it forward by posting something else in this thread
IMG-6579.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
13B5B979-7E37-4FF1-8F94-5A2551366A68.jpeg
HSpeed loader pouch and one speed loader for S&W k frames. Loader is an HKS #10. Pm is best

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Bag of wheat pennies. These are duplicates after going through all of mine. Good start on a collection for you, kids or grandkids. Even a few steel pennies in there. Pm is best
2FC9B5C4-010D-4883-92DE-AC4038E53B96.jpeg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK new to this pay it forward thing. But i will offer up a used Redding 7mm-08 2 die set that i have no need for i got them in a box of other dies i bought so cant tell much about them except they come in the factory box with shell holder, decap die and what i figure is the seating die
redding dies.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of bbq...

I have a $25 gift certificate for Rib Crib to pay it forward with.

You can pick it up in Shawnee or I can drop it in the mail.

In the spirit of this thread just post something up to pay it forward. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom