Oh Tulsa...... Mask Alert.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would do that if I could avoid becoming a registered sex offender.

Since the business gave you the option, and that piece of paper serves as a warning to potential nudity, I have no doubt you could beat that charge.

I would do it just to see what would happen. Have to get an shoulder holster first....

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone feel free to email the mayor [email protected] to ask when the city of Tulsa will be mailing out masks that are now mandated to ensure we receive the correct PPE. How often the disposable masks will be sent out and in what quantity. Considering the heat wave we are experiencing I wouldn't recommend a towel as it could cause a heat stroke. Yes a towel is listed as acceptable PPE.
I wonder if I can just deduct the costs of required PPE by the city from my property taxes?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what happens when the Social Justice Warriors are charged with making decisions that normally would be made by grownups.

training burqa .....for the women....

for the men...tape across the mouth, like in grade school when you talked to much...

Seems this is like a bad movie playing out in real life....Have a feeling the ending is gong to zhitty ending.

This what public education in democrat cities produced....

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all goes back to the common quotient that unifies people on both sides... everybody wants to be a victim. Being persecuted is in vogue these days. I agree that people shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, but some people just don't have the depth of solidarity for their countrymen. We're all in this together, nobody stands alone. People shouldn't have to be forced to wear a mask, they should be mature enough to accept that advice on their own, but like you said, my rights.

We'll eventually make it through this thing masks or no masks. And those that poked fun at Fauci and his 'ridiculous' estimate of 200k dead will eat crow and be reminded of it as we cruise towards it still. Learning the hard way is as American as cheating in baseball, and I accept that in my countrymen that don't know any better.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all goes back to the common quotient that unifies people on both sides... everybody wants to be a victim. Being persecuted is in vogue these days. I agree that people shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, but some people just don't have the depth of solidarity for their countrymen. We're all in this together, nobody stands alone. People shouldn't have to be forced to wear a mask, they should be mature enough to accept that advice on their own, but like you said, my rights.

We'll eventually make it through this thing masks or no masks. And those that poked fun at Fauci and his 'ridiculous' estimate of 200k dead will eat crow and be reminded of it as we cruise towards it still. Learning the hard way is as American as cheating in baseball, and I accept that in my countrymen that don't know any better.

Solidarity for our countrymen? Interesting. Where does this end? Who decides the significance? Are we going on death rate alone? Oh good.... got some other ailments we need to talk about. Flu for starters. How about heart disease? Tobacco ? 450,000+ deaths a year. How about alcohol? How many OTHER people does that kill and effect other than the user? We don't shut down the economy and demand action for any of these, nor berate people for exhibiting actions involving those things in public. Seem hypocritical. Be careful of this slippery slop because this is the same BS that gets used against gun owners. I mean, it's all for the children. If you get rid of your guns then the kids in Chicago can live right?

We aren't really cruising towards anything in terms of mortality rate. If anything the velocity slowed WAY down. We'll see if it picks back up, but they were claiming 480K deaths at the beginning of this thing. One wonders how many lives could've been saved with a little common sense, ya know.... like not carting off CV19 positive patients to nursing homes? Fauci say anything about that? Seems any doc worth a salt would. How about mass protests where tens of thousands line the streets, crammed together. Nope. That's okay too. Wear that cloth mask though... like we told you too. Just like he does....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-latest-news-06-30-2020-11593505070

You'd figure he could get ahold of something better.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solidarity for our countrymen? Interesting. Where does this end? Who decides the significance? Are we going on death rate alone? Oh good.... got some other ailments we need to talk about. Flu for starters. How about heart disease? Tobacco ? 450,000+ deaths a year. How about alcohol? How many OTHER people does that kill and effect other than the user? We don't shut down the economy and demand action for any of these, nor berate people for exhibiting actions involving those things in public. Seem hypocritical. Be careful of this slippery slop because this is the same BS that gets used against gun owners. I mean, it's all for the children. If you get rid of your guns then the kids in Chicago can live right?

We aren't really cruising towards anything in terms of mortality rate. If anything the velocity slowed WAY down. We'll see if it picks back up, but they were claiming 480K deaths at the beginning of this thing. One wonders how many lives could've been saved with a little common sense, ya know.... like not carting off CV19 positive patients to nursing homes? Fauci say anything about that? Seems any doc worth a salt would. How about mass protests where tens of thousands line the streets, crammed together. Nope. That's okay too. Wear that cloth mask though... like we told you too. Just like he does....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-latest-news-06-30-2020-11593505070

You'd figure he could get ahold of something better.

It lost it's flavor without the quote I was replying to for context, but I'm game.

Of all the ailments you mention, there has been a massive push at a federal and state level to reduce all of them. Big blocks of our taxes help fund all of it. Flu gets a big vaccine push every year and the treatment is widely available for those who want it. The mask thing is Heart disease is becoming less lethal too as science works to better understand cause and improve treatments. Have you not seen the national campaign against tobacco over the last twenty years? A raise to the minimum age to purchase, can't even enjoy an after meal smoke in the restaurants because of how a persons smoke affects everyone else. Alcohol is a funny thing to toss in there as when a person drinks and heads into public, they're not arrested for being a danger to themselves, they're arrested for endangering others.

I agree that shutting down the economy was the wrong thing to do. Hindsight 20/20, but as we now see, people aren't willing to take part in any other action to decrease the spread of a new virus we still know very little about. Had they just recommended homemade masks from the get go, perhaps people wouldn't be so unwilling to wear them. The same people that talk non-stop about how the gov lied to us and speak of how wrong they were all about this virus are some of the same that quote that the gov about how masks don't help. That's irony.

Latest posts

Top Bottom