Oh Tulsa...... Mask Alert.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all goes back to the common quotient that unifies people on both sides... everybody wants to be a victim.
I for one and everyone of the friends that I know are not victims.
Victims are democrats that are butthurt with everything in society. When the Redskins acquiesced to the media pressure to change their name,(native Americans did not for the most part)
Even with the name change the Redskins have liberals jumping on now with sexual harassment issues. Why not last year? Why now?
Anybody see a pattern of "sexual abuse" every time some liberal issue comes up? The opponent always gets a line of democrat activists that say the person abused them and then later on recants? It's a political tool for the demoncraps.
Gorsech was a prime example.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Victims are democrats that are butthurt with everything in society. When the Redskins acquiesced to the media pressure to change their name,(native Americans did not for the most part)
Even with the name change the Redskins have liberals jumping on now with sexual harassment issues. Why not last year? Why now?
Anybody see a pattern of "sexual abuse" every time some liberal issue comes up? The opponent always gets a line of democrat activists that say the person abused them and then later on recants? It's a political tool for the demoncraps.

You're not wrong. Just today I sat in on a conversation of some libbies complaining about how wearing a mask into walmart was a violation of their rights. The victim card count was crazy.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, staying home for months really sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom