Ok...stupid question time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED, try contacting CMC. If I remember correctly from reading the packaging on my mags they should be more than happy to take care of anything of theirs that isn't up to spec.

All companies will make substandard product eventually. What sets them apart is how much substandard product they produce before figuring it out (or even giving a damn at all like Kimber) and the lengths they will go to so that things get set right. Give them a call, see what happens. Let us know what the outcome is.

Ek

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, try contacting CMC. If I remember correctly from reading the packaging on my mags they should be more than happy to take care of anything of theirs that isn't up to spec.

All companies will make substandard product eventually. What sets them apart is how much substandard product they produce before figuring it out (or even giving a damn at all like Kimber) and the lengths they will go to so that things get set right. Give them a call, see what happens. Let us know what the outcome is.

Ek

Yeah, the zipper bag the mags come in say they will stand behind their mags 100%. I'll give 'em a call Monday and see what happens.

Thanks EK! :thumb:

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CMC quality in my experience has gotten a little spotty. I am using Mec Gar and Wilson mags now, and having zero problems with them. My Kimber TLE RL II really doesn't like CMC or Kimber mags.

No problems on the drop free issue, but feeding is better with the mags with the really stable follower that won't change its angle under any circumstances. I have some old Llamas that I play with too. They are real picky about what mags they'll work with. Some CMC yes, some, no. Wilson and MG, no problem.

Out of curiosity, why do you not like the Wilsons (other than they cost 'way too much)? CB

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why do you not like the Wilsons (other than they cost 'way too much)? CB

It's hard to say. I guess the McCormick mags just "feel" better to me.

I know, that's kinda :screwy: but I can't explain it any better than that.

I also didn't like the way the Wilsons seated in the gun. You have to really slam 'em hard at full capacity on a closed slide where the McCormicks just snap in with slight pressure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom