OK2A News & Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sturgisrun -

Can you provide me with information or a contact on how the grading was performed. I contacted my Senator (Adam Pugh) about his B- score and relayed my disappointment. He responded that he was disappointed with the score as well. He indicated that he has never voted against a single 2nd Amendment bill and that he is A+ rated by the NRA. He is not sure which bills or actions may have counted against him. He said he missed some votes last year due to the flu and that some groups count a missed vote as a “no” vote.

I told the Senator I would try to find out the scoring criteria and let him know. The voting record I have followed for the Senator has shown he is a supporter of the 2A.
-----------------
OKC Hunter:
Here is the info I received from Don Spencer, President OK2A, on how Sen. Adam Pugh's grade was arrived at.
Do you know if Sen. Pugh has ever met with Don Spencer?
I am just a County Coordinator, but I think if Sen Pugh is concerned about his OK2A Grade it might be a good idea for him to sit down with Don and talk about it.
Don's reply to you question follows:
-------
Senator Pugh

SB24, Physically missed the vote.

SB927 Voted against private property rights so a person can control feral hogs on their property without ODWC permission. Title was off the bill to advance it.

---------------

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-----------------
OKC Hunter:
Here is the info I received from Don Spencer, President OK2A, on how Sen. Adam Pugh's grade was arrived at.
Do you know if Sen. Pugh has ever met with Don Spencer?
I am just a County Coordinator, but I think if Sen Pugh is concerned about his OK2A Grade it might be a good idea for him to sit down with Don and talk about it.
Don's reply to you question follows:
-------
Senator Pugh

SB24, Physically missed the vote.

SB927 Voted against private property rights so a person can control feral hogs on their property without ODWC permission. Title was off the bill to advance it.

---------------
Thank you for following-up on this. I'll forward the response to Senator Pugh.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to help out . . .

I hope that Sen. Pugh wishes to and can bring his ok2a.org Grade up.

Please contact me if any other questions or if I can be of any other help -> We are all in this together.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lifemember

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
---------------------------
Looking at the Committee's ok2a.org Grades- This looks like a close vote. Please contact any Committee member that is your Senator to help push this out of Committee with a "YES" vote . . .

7 yah votes needed to get this out of committee and on to the Senate floor

Senator Julie Daniels - Chair R A+ rating
Senator Darcy Jech- Vice Chair B
Senator Mary Boren D F
Senator Michael Brooks D F
Senator Nathan Dahm R A++
Senator Kay Floyd D F
Senator Brent Howard R D-
Senator James Leewright R A++
Senator Casey Murdock R A++
Senator Lonnie Paxton R B
Senator Ron Sharp R B