Okay I promised you something cool Tac15 crossbow upper group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit! I've been wanting one of these since I first saw one a about a year ago. DC, see if they will do it shipped to a different region. I'd be willing to use my address in Coalgate. We could figure out the distribution.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could get something done on this guys but the sales rep's hands are tied. I am sure whomever threw up the flag would do more business with the rep year to year because they are set up to sell everything PSE. I was only going to be authorized to sell the TAC15's so we did not step on their toes. I guess it was still a little too close to home for them since they could order them in for any customers the might want to get one for full price. :anyone: I just hope this comes to an end. It makes even thinking about doing any GB's discouraging.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rofl, gotta love haters. It's not like by blocking this group buy, we're suddenly going to rush to their stores and buy it from them. Most don't even stock them. The internet will replace them anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom