Okc ebola alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, bub. I'm trying to be patient with you, but you seem to want to make a conflict out of a simple "heads-up".
Feel free to stay off my thread if trolling is all you have...

Derailment imminent, que Spata boob gif in 3,2,1..... Forum marshal law will not be far behind. Been will be screaming revolution from the roof tops.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posting a rumor as fact, such as you did, is totally irresponsible on matters such as this. So I am calling it as I see it!

If I am wrong, I will depart this forum and you will not see me here again.
Before I leave, I will offer you my personal apology right here in this thread. Will you do the same if you are wrong?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posting a rumor as fact, such as you did, is totally irresponsible on matters such as this. So I am calling it as I see it!

Before I leave, I will offer you my personal apology right here in this thread. Will you do the same if you are wrong?

Oh, good Lord ... that's a bit much, don't you think?? I'd really prefer that both you and onearmedman just agree to disagree and we all move on ... posting to our little hearts' content ...

Here ... maybe this will help ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Don't leave the forum. Get thicker skin. Think of this as a coffee shop conversation. Lotsa BS gets posted. Laugh it off man.

Besides my wife just texted me and said she's not retiring tonight.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I will settle for nothing short of seppuku on your part if you are wrong.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't leave the forum. Get thicker skin. Think of this as a coffee shop conversation. Lotsa BS gets posted. Laugh it off man.

Besides my wife just texted me and said she's not retiring tonight.

There ya go. As long as GC's phone doesn't ring I'm feeling pretty confident that everything is good. If he gets a call, though, I'm going into "Bug-In Mode" and he's retiring ... or sleeping, eating, dressing and showering (and whatever else he wants to do) out in that garage ... all by his little self ... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom