Okc ebola alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you frequently overreact to things? What's next, the code duello? You are only a screen-name to me and I don't care whether you stay,go, or apologize.
I just want you to stop screwing with me,
Have a drink, smoke, or other medication to lower your anxiety. It' s not healthy. Bad for your immune system that you may need...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they didn't "let" him leave. I got up and walked out of a hospital without so much as a "howdy-do" once. Drove myself home after surgery on my rotator cuff. Good God that nurse pissed me off! :mad: I was so disoriented that I had to ask for directions out of the hospital. No one paid a bit of attention to me. In fact, I don't even remember the drive home. How's that for scary??

They called my house the next day wanting me to come back and sign my release papers so they wouldn't get in trouble. Pfft ...

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ya go. As long as GC's phone doesn't ring I'm feeling pretty confident that everything is good. If he gets a call, though, I'm going into "Bug-In Mode" and he's retiring ... or sleeping, eating, dressing and showering (and whatever else he wants to do) out in that garage ... all by his little self ... :naughty:
I can't do much about it but hope and pray.
I hope it doesn't ring though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom