OKC FGST Treats Amish Man for 24th Birthday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll say this for the "finer" establishment ... The girls are nicer (i.e., they speak to the women folk, too, and don't rub their tatas across the guys' heads when they walk past them, they don't "make themselves comfortable" at the table and look longingly into your fella's eyes while acting like the hamburger and french fries he is ordering is an aphrodisiac ... the service was pretty quick and they let us stay as long as we cared even though their were folks backed up at the door ... they were attentive without giving you the feeling that you were gonna have to get a restraining order to get out the door ...:rotflmao:

Can't say any of those things about Hooters ... :grumble: OH ... and all these girls looked like they'd had a shower in the last 24 hours ... Again, I've seen some pretty cobby looking Hooters girls ... :lookaroun

On top of all that their uniforms are cuter ... :wink2:

If'n I wasn't hooked on the new chicken salad at Steak and Shake :spaghetti: right now I'd go back by myself ... Again, NOT something I'd do at Hooters ...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This reminds me of the first time I went to Twin Peaks with a few other fellows, for lunch. We were sitting in a booth chatting, when I spotted a buxom waitress walking past with two salads. These dishes were enormous - I mean, there had to be a whole head of lettuce per plate, along with toppings and dressing! I was agog, and as she passed, I said to my friends without thinking:

"Look at the size of those!"

They all stopped and stared at me, and one of them said, "Uh, you may want to say what it is you're looking at..."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me of the first time I went to Twin Peaks with a few other fellows, for lunch. We were sitting in a booth chatting, when I spotted a buxom waitress walking past with two salads. These dishes were enormous - I mean, there had to be a whole head of lettuce per plate, along with toppings and dressing! I was agog, and as she passed, I said to my friends without thinking:

"Look at the size of those!"

They all stopped and stared at me, and one of them said, "Uh, you may want to say what it is you're looking at..."

:rollingla You are a mess! :)

I was the same way about the mountain (and that is no exageration) of nachos a couple were munching on at the bar last night ... and prophet had a chicken fried steak that looked like a slab of ribs ... He couldn't finish it and that boy is no lightweight! :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom