okc gun club uspsa match?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is tomorrows match still on at the okc gun club? Also how many stages will there be and how long do these matches at this club usually last?

A few of us are planning on driving up tomorrow but didn't see any info on here about the match.
Thanks,

Chad

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got done setting up and we have 5 stages, the bays we have used aren't to bad and you probavly won't even get muddy. See ya all tomorrow KurtM

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got done setting up and we have 5 stages, the bays we have used aren't to bad and you probavly won't even get muddy. See ya all tomorrow KurtM

Kurt I hope you're being serious about the bays because it would be a better day if they're somewhat dry.

Is 5 stages including a classifier or just 5 stages? Do you guys do classifiers at every match?

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Myself and Eric Fuson are headed down tomorrow. I'm bringing the single stack and see if I can keep up... Olyeller better bring his game too, cause it's going to be a good battle! I love these gun fights :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom