OKC gun show dealer caught with felony conviction, selling stolen weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He works at Walmart in Mustang, seen him there more than once. Maybe those of us who shop there can now get some more 22, looks like he had it all!! He lives in Mustang also, so I don't think he was recognized by OKC PD. Looks like he had not been in any trouble since 1985 when he was convicted according to oscn anyways. Stupid, YES!

So he got in trouble ..Once back in 1985...and Nothing since....what a piece of crap...

I just dont have the energy to defend anymore...anyone Else.....?

get in trouble ...Once ..say 30 years ago???....what a piece of Crap

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad someone is enforcing that constitutional amendment that specifies the constitution doesn't apply to felons.

No kidding. And he was busted as recently as 1985? Good thing he's off the streets now. Who was he hurting/threatening? I guess I missed that part.
If he was indeed dealing in stolen property, THAT should be the crime....

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. And he was busted as recently as 1985? Good thing he's off the streets now. Who was he hurting/threatening? I guess I missed that part.
If he was indeed dealing in stolen property, THAT should be the crime....

I'm pretty sure he KNEW that having the guns was breaking the law PERIOD. I'm not gunna fight the "certain felons should be able to have guns" fight because PERSONALLY i know some felons that i believe SHOULD be able to have guns.....BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT it IS THE LAW, and he broke it so bust his ass as far as i'm concerned.

If he was out hunting for food for his family, i might feel different...but he was at a freakin' gun show with a weapon. In my book that's a dumbass, so book'm Dano!

He caused his own problems. Now he's gotta pay the price.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He works at Walmart in Mustang, seen him there more than once. Maybe those of us who shop there can now get some more 22, looks like he had it all!! He lives in Mustang also, so I don't think he was recognized by OKC PD. Looks like he had not been in any trouble since 1985 when he was convicted according to oscn anyways. Stupid, YES!

Wasn't there an issue with employees diverting ammo at the Mustang WM last year?

And- When you take a personally owned weapon to a gun show and check it in, do they get your name or tag the weapon with your name? If so, it'd be easy to look the name up on ODCR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom