OKC Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had somebody call me on the weekend while we were riding our motorcycles around the lake. He asked if I wanted tables for the Next OKC gun show? I told him when they get down to say one show every couple of months call me back. We setup at Elk City show was not a mad house but did well.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously dont think ill be going to the fairgrounds anymore. $14 is just too much. I hear they are going to start charging for parking next year too. That would definitely be the last straw for me.

KOCO reported the fairgrounds will charge $10 for parking in 2019 for events......WTF, I surely won't go!!

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why waste your time? Tulsa, April, November, Winamacher (?) all you need to know.
Meca of gun shows, come on down Friday afternoon get a room for 2 nights chow down and hit the show early next mourning.
Bring a pen and paper, when you find what you want wright down the table and row number, it takes all day to cover the whole
show, on day 2 its time to buy, go to the tables you marked down and work out a price. If you find a super deal on day 1 go for it.
I find my best deals on Sunday, I have missed deals by not getting it on day 1 and I have kicked myself for buying to early then finding
the same thing an hour later for a lot less. That's just how I do it.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why waste your time? Tulsa, April, November, Winamacher (?) all you need to know.
Meca of gun shows, come on down Friday afternoon get a room for 2 nights chow down and hit the show early next mourning.
Bring a pen and paper, when you find what you want wright down the table and row number, it takes all day to cover the whole
show, on day 2 its time to buy, go to the tables you marked down and work out a price. If you find a super deal on day 1 go for it.
I find my best deals on Sunday, I have missed deals by not getting it on day 1 and I have kicked myself for buying to early then finding
yeah don't forget those 6.00 sodas' fat guys poking you with genuine Hitler swords and grid locked isles. I skip Wanamacher just to much for me. That said I'm doing an 85 table gun show this weekend. I like setting up where you can breathe and not listen to stun guns, offers to sharpen your knife and dudes looking to steal your stuff off the table.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah don't forget those 6.00 sodas' fat guys poking you with genuine Hitler swords and grid locked isles. I skip Wanamacher just to much for me. That said I'm doing an 85 table gun show this weekend. I like setting up where you can breathe and not listen to stun guns, offers to sharpen your knife and dudes looking to steal your stuff off the table.

Well, Defcon, I would sure like to find that gun show where there are no "dudes looking to steal your stuff off the table".... Before I broke down and finally went to the cable locks, I lost guns at OKC, Shawnee, and Tulsa (twice). (yeah, I'm stubborn).......

So, please, where is this place of which you speak, that has 100% honest folk ???

Tyler Hulan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll probably go to the one in tulsa, but that's honestly quite the drive for me. Plus, I'd like to help my local shows grow instead of decaying like the ones at the okc fairgrounds.

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an idea, all the people who keep bad mouthing the gun shows. Stay the hell at home. I agree, there are farrrrrrrrr too many gun shows at Okc fairgrounds, and yes $14 is too much door charge, and there has always been maggots that steal anything that's not nailed down but that's anywhere. I go because, I get to be around like minded people, get to see some eye candy not to mention you never know what is going to walk in the door. The MAIN reason I go is, if I stay at home I know my Wife is going to find something for me to do that I know for sure I don't want to do.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an idea, all the people who keep bad mouthing the gun shows. Stay the hell at home. I agree, there are farrrrrrrrr too many gun shows at Okc fairgrounds, and yes $14 is too much door charge, and there has always been maggots that steal anything that's not nailed down but that's anywhere. I go because, I get to be around like minded people, get to see some eye candy not to mention you never know what is going to walk in the door. The MAIN reason I go is, if I stay at home I know my Wife is going to find something for me to do that I know for sure I don't want to do.
Yeah

Latest posts

Top Bottom