OKC VA somehow supplying drugs to the streets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I do not know ... :rotflmao: Not bothering me any ... I guess if the OP wants it moved he can PM me ... otherwise I'm okay with it here ... :wink2:

How the **** have you been anyway?? :heart:

My goof, it was late and stuff has been restructured lately. . . I guess I saw general and threw it in, if a mod wants to move it it's no big deal to me.

As far as the pain meds and addictions look at all the things people get addicted to, gambling, drinking, some even get addicted to work. It's human nature a lot of times, the major problem is that some are legal and some are not and the person addicted has to get help. I had an aunt that was addicted to surgeries, she enjoyed the "attention" and at some point it killed her, literally. She had multiple weight loss surgeries as far back as I can remember and had ended up actually having her bladder removed an one recreated using a piece of intestine. When that was done something wasn't "right" so she had to have more done.

We are creatures of habit and repetition and addiction is just an extension of that.

I also agree that we have become a "give me a pill to fix it" society. But that got started in the late 20's, when amphetamine's were given for everything. If you were depressed, needed to loose weight, tired all the time, needed a pick me up, etc. you got a script for amphetamine's. Now the pharmaceutical companies rely on that mentality, if you can't get it up there is a pill for it. Got the flu take this pill. Depressed here is another pill. Need to loose weight go to the store and buy some pills. Low on energy take a pill. Can't go to the bathroom have this pill. Going to the bathroom too much we got the pill for that.

Yet the side effects are something to the effect of, may cause dizziness, constipation, hallucinations, coughing, sneezing, weight gain, diarrhea, fits of rage, hair falling out, and flatulence but hey we got a pill to fix all of those too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom