oklahoma antelope archery hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just checking in for more info on your post. I don't have a bow right now, though I've been pondering buying one, but I do have a brother-in-law in western oklahoma that's a big bow hunter, and might be interested in the antelope challenge.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judging by his post count, he may or may not be back, but this is the correspondence I had with him. Sorry for the reading difficulty.

Originally Posted by Oklahomabassin
Care to share your details. I didn't draw out for any speed goat hunts. But I am an avid archery hunter for deer and turkey.
Thanks,
(my name)

Originally Posted by jw outfitter
I am new to this website and using this type of posting. I have a flyer that I email out with all the pertinent information that I email to people whoh request info. If you would like to receive this info. via email please provide me with an email address to send it to. Look forward to hearing from you. Jess

Is it in Oklahoma and how much does it cost?

it is in cimarron county oklahoma 0n private land these are semiguided hunts it is $750.00 for one hunter

No thanks, I appreciate the information, but I believe that to be a little high.

thanks for the inquiry

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys would have a heart attack to see the price of an antelope hunt in Wyoming, and there are so many of them there I had to shoot them in the ass with a bb gun to get them out of my yard

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys would have a heart attack to see the price of an antelope hunt in Wyoming, and there are so many of them there I had to shoot them in the ass with a bb gun to get them out of my yard

What is this price you speak of? I am under the impression if we don't give these high priced land leasers and outfitters the business they need to stay afloat they will have to like others and close down or lower there expectations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom