Oklahoma Bound!! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’ll now that it’s official, I wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I started the move out to Oklahoma (Tulsa area) last June when we bought a house before the interest rates and prices went up even more. Wife got a job and moved out there the beginning of January but I’ve stayed back in California to sell our house and finish business. We’re in escrow now so I’ll be out there with the family soon.

My family loves it out there and the Tulsa area has been somewhere we wanted to settle and raise children since my wife and I went to school in Arkansas. We have two children (3, 1) and Oklahoma is hopefully where they’ll grow up.

Question I have for anyone is how do home based FFLs go in Oklahoma. I have one in Cali but as you can guess it’s restrictive. Still selling guns out here is easy and it lends itself to a good collection. I’ve been an AR, P320 and Glock builder for years, but I’m wondering how the home base market is in terms of competition.

Respectfully,

Matt

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"but I’m wondering how the home base market is in terms of competition."

Good question. And if I understand your question correctly, one way to do that is to go online and see how many are in your area.
The easiest way is to just google "how do I find a FFL in my area, or zip code" and you'll find a lot of the big online gun e-retailers have a search block on their website to find a dealer in your zip code. This won't be a complete list, just the ones who don't mind receiving guns and you coming in and paying their fee to take possession.

You'll also see a link to those pesky wascals the BATF and you'll see a block to download a file of all dealers by state. You can scroll through that, look at your town or zip code. You'll find more than you think that are what I call Kitchen Table FFL's. This will give you a completely accurate list of all FFL's.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!

chicken.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom