Oklahoma Heart Hospital top Shelf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has been through there a couple times as well. Found out she has a myocardial bridge... Basically she gets to a point where her heart rate speeds up and then has chest pains even though there is no blockage because the vein that feeds the heart muscle grew within the muscle rather than on the outside.

She did love the food there though. She raved about their burgundy beef stew and tried to make some at home but couldn't find a recipe that was the same.

Since then we have only really had one issue where for some reason they scheduled a doctor's visit when he would not be in the office. The system called to confirm and everything, drove down and not there. Frustrating to make a trip and waste the fuel but just going to start confirming with a voice rather than a computer from now on.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have worked at the NorthCampus for over 10 years and still like going to work every day. It is a great place to work and I think that is reflected in patient care.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Which area do you work in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't agree more. A buddy had neck surgery there a few weeks ago. Everything about the place was top notch. I got to order lunch as a guest and the roast was awesome.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
looks like a couple people here work at the north campus. let's just say i'm a little biased toward OHH for the same reason...

Latest posts

Top Bottom