Oklahoma house OKs bill for permit free open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The anti-open carriers crack me up. Idiots.

And I'm given **** for being a board liberal. Hell, gun rights are the thing I can ALWAYS agree with most folks here on.

Superintendent Boatz needz to calm the hell down. Some of my favorite blue states have historically had more gun rights than us. Nothing bad comes from it. Get over youself.

Signed,

heavily armed, pro-gun liberal

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets get some input from present on the job law enforcement on this. They have more at stake than any of us. Just received my second renewal on CC but will not under any circumstances change my view on this. What has been written is absolutely without any logic what so ever. Blowing in the wind in order to "go back to the good old days" is a joke beyond laughing. Not a single person on this site knows jack p+++ about what things were like then. What little is written of it was of little value when it comes to this subject. So make me laugh again tell me all about "the good old days" :laugh6::laugh6::laugh6: Emotion mixed with an abundance of no logic and oh add a few red neck insults means nothing in this conversation. THAT makes not sense and is indeed one of the most laughable posts on the net. :tounge2::pms2:

Well, I work for the Dept of Public Safety, so I spend all day with those guys, and have a lot of family on the job, including an uncle who was NRA's LEO of the year. How many opinions would you like? Those against are far fewer than those who support it, and the same who oppose open carry, usually oppose concealed, or "black weapons". 90% of the guys who come through want as many people carrying as possible, because they know they can't protect you. OCPD is so shorthanded its unreal. SF division cant even let guys take days off because they are below minimums due to retirements, admin leave, etc. The Chief of OCU's dept (Retired OCPD Capt) posted that his daughter had 3 males try to assault/mug her at Academy on 63rd. She was able to draw her gun, and they ran. He also stated at the end of his post that gun probably saved her life and he encourages everyone to carry. Why would a 25+ year career LEO want people to carry if it were a danger to LEO?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oregon was the one that surprised me. Must be all sorts of anarchy up there...

Oregon and Washington are 2 of my favorite states. Actual rural states with better gun laws than us, the reddest of red states, full of suburban faux-conservative douches like Superintendent Chalmers here. Guns? We love em but....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'll make fun of the fat virgins wearing clip-on nylon at Chipotle, but I'm not scared of the "violent anarchy" from them.

Give me a break. Vermont? Maine? New Hampshire? Oregon? Washington? Terrifying states. Bwahaha.

Also, yeah, illegal brown people definitely want the attention they'd get from OC'ing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'll make fun of the fat virgins wearing clip-on nylon at Chipotle, but I'm not scared of the "violent anarchy" from them.

Give me a break. Vermont? Maine? New Hampshire? Oregon? Washington? Terrifying states. Bwahaha.

Also, yeah, illegal brown people definitely want the attention they'd get from OC'ing.

Whoa now, backup the logic train.....I don't think you used enough emoticons in your argument.

Senor Boatz..... still waiting for a reference to anarchy of several states(20+?)

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this passes. I'm all for constitutional carry - it is a right. What I hope is people don't run around with guns hanging off of them, tactical thigh holsters, and an AR slung over the shoulder just to draw attention and create shock for the public. Those people are idiots and do not help the gun rights cause.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this passes. I'm all for constitutional carry - it is a right. What I hope is people don't run around with guns hanging off of them, tactical thigh holsters, and an AR slung over the shoulder just to draw attention and create shock for the public. Those people are idiots and do not help the gun rights cause.
A few will. They way to deal with it is to shame them without mercy for being dweebs. Self-policing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom