Oklahoma liquor laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Belgium can be had at the Sam's Club in Joplin. Not a bad place to stop on the way home from a road trip.

I always wondered why the tribal governments don't try the liquor thing out. You'd think they could skirt the taxes. Or is there something in the treaties that prevents this?

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say why waste our time on getting better liquor laws when we could use the same resources to get better glaucoma medication??!?

Who knew???? There's laws keeping the "better" glaucoma medication out of Oklahoma!!!!

And to keep on topic....We make a beer run anytime we go out of state. It's not just for the alcohol content, it's about the variety and flavor....although the variety available in Oklahoma has increased the past 5 years or so. There are several brands that the brewer won't allow to be sold in Oklahoma because of the "no cold beer over 3.2 law"

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knew???? There's laws keeping the "better" glaucoma medication out of Oklahoma!!!!

And to keep on topic....We make a beer run anytime we go out of state. It's not just for the alcohol content, it's about the variety and flavor....although the variety available in Oklahoma has increased the past 5 years or so. There are several brands that the brewer won't allow to be sold in Oklahoma because of the "no cold beer over 3.2 law"

I mean who cares about getting 1% more alcohol in your beer when we could be putting that money to use getting pot legalized so less people would be killing themselves slowly with alcohol.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I mean who cares about getting 1% more alcohol in your beer when we could be putting that money to use getting pot legalized so less people would be killing themselves slowly with alcohol.

Oh good lord I knew this was going to come up at some point.

Marijuana and alcohol are two separate things. If you really believe that people will stop drinking alcohol and start smoking the refer instead I really doubt it. I for one don't think that smoking pot is going to be any better for me in the long run than the beer I drink. But the pot heads always argue that it is, I know a couple that are daily smokers and can't go 8 hours with a joint and they are some of the dumbest people I've met. Albeit the drunks I know are also in that dumbest people category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom