Oklahoma officials announce plans to resume execution by lethal injection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should pop them in the back of the head with a small caliber handgun, then harvest any usable organs. Get some use out of them. They could even sell the rest to a dog food plant for all I care.
I don't have a problem with this stance once DNA evidence has been proven. I'm fully aware of Joyce Gilchrist and the former OKC DA that skewed evidence to get a conviction. The DNA should be sent to several independent labs for conformation as a final conformation. Then I'm ok with the death sentence.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with this stance once DNA evidence has been proven. I'm fully aware of Joyce Gilchrist and the former OKC DA that skewed evidence to get a conviction. The DNA should be sent to several independent labs for conformation as a final conformation. Then I'm ok with the death sentence.

That I totally agree with. Be sure, then rid the world of them. I have always felt that once convicted of a capital crime, no stone should be over turned to prove it one way or the other. DNA testing, improved lie detectors, improved truth serum. What ever it takes to free the innocent and fry the guilty.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you have way too much faith in the system.

You need not think every cop is crooked to accept that some are. You need not believe that every DA cares only about conviction rates to accept that some do. You need not believe that every investigation has bad actors who do sloppy work, make poor assumptions, and look for “evidence to fit their “hunches”, to acknowledge that some do.

Now imagine it’s you, your brother, your sister, your son, your mother, you father, or hell, your President who is forced to prove he’s not guilty in a system that is inherently rigged against the accused and has shown time and again that mistakes happen.

I’m Sorry but the cases where I feel it’s ok for the state to kill inmates are few and far between and those all to eager to say crap like “line em up, rack em and stack em, bullets are cheap, etc, are the type that make me hope I’m never wrongfully charged or God forbid convicted of a crime I did not commit.

Don’t misunderstand I’m no bleeding heart, I’ve just not lived in the utopian society that apparently others have, which has enabled them to put so much faith in the system to get it right.

But for the Grace of God go I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom