Oklahoma Wildlife Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget to bring your kids out to the Lazy E this weekend. The Wild Life Expo is going on Fri-Sun, starts at 8:00am Friday. I will be working the Tomahawk Throw, come by and say Hi.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be there for sure. Looks like Sunday for us. We went last year and had a blast. Highly recommended for anyone into outdoors activities. If you have kids they'll love it as well. I think it's the best things the ODWC does to promote hunting and the outdoors in Oklahoma.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it is a blast, the kids love it, and the adults find something to like also. I will be there each day at the Trapping site located down by the pond. I'll be the fat bald headed guy. Stop and say hi.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going this year for the first time, and will be taking the wife and two boys. Is saturday or sunday better as far as being less crowded? It doesn't really matter, cause we're going no matter what. Just curious if one is better than the other.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be working the Expo on Sunday morning at the junior atlatl booth from opening until noon. I then move to the Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program booth inside from noon until close. Come see me and we will talk about taking children on their first deer hunt and your food plot questions.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!:thanku:

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OF COURSE it's this weekend since I have to go to Dallas for a wedding!
Cool event....took my daughter's girl scout troop last year....they loved it....particularly the trapping display.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be out there, too. I love this weekend The Wildlife Expo has been such a big hit these past several years.

The Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach only has a booth out side this year, so it will probably be too hot for me to say outside very long, but I'll be out there once or twice this weekend. If you know someone (young or old) with a disability or chronic disease tell them to go by OOO booth. We have youth and adult hunts planned this fall.

See ya,
Dreaming Man

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it is a blast, the kids love it, and the adults find something to like also. I will be there each day at the Trapping site located down by the pond. I'll be the fat bald headed guy. Stop and say hi.

Now I don't want any one calling me jarhead983. Just for clarification, I will be the the UGLY fat bald guy. :)

Have fun!

Dreaming Man

:osu

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Id enjoy meeting you guys working the EXPO. Ill be in my "Got Hogs?" booth inside next to the water stage. I probably wont get much time to meander around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom