Oklahoma Wildlife Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made the first three, and my cousin has the big turtle display.
The company has sceduled our annual plant overhaul on top of the event, so I haven't been able to attend since.

Its got to be the premier event for hunting/fishing in the country that is family friendly.:yelclap:
A million Kudu's for the folks that put it on, as well as the volunteers that help with parking, concessions and everything else it takes to put this great event on.:yelclap:

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to take my son out of school and go on friday. Can I still do that it seems like friday is closed to the public. I have to work all weekend and it would be nice to get to go on friday.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to take my son out of school and go on friday. Can I still do that it seems like friday is closed to the public. I have to work all weekend and it would be nice to get to go on friday.

You can come on Friday. Its just not advertised...Possibly due to the 6000 school kids expected.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, then that means I met your cousin and his daughter last year. I enjoyed talking to both of them. Now, I remember them being from PC or nearby.

The weather forcast has the tempratures down around 80°

See ya'll ...

Yes you did. He is actually married to my blood cousin, but when your in....your in..

A friend of mine is doing the Self Bows. Tommy Leach.
great guy. He has done several bows with copperhead skins that I "donated",
as well as turkey feathers that have been donated. He makes some really nice bows.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going this year for the first time, and will be taking the wife and two boys. Is saturday or sunday better as far as being less crowded? It doesn't really matter, cause we're going no matter what. Just curious if one is better than the other.

Sleeper, Saturday is the busiest by far, but there are generally more demos going on. Sunday morning is less crowded due to church. If you like to BS, then this is the day to do it. We have more time to talk with the individuals instead of doing more group instruction. Of course with the chance of rain on Friday and Saturday, your guess is as good as mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom