Oklahoman Legislators Pass Harsh Hashish Law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our state legislature is full of self serving idiots just trying to get reelected. The crap they pull is unbelievable.
The job doesn't pay much in state salary but the graft and corruption they can get under the table is sizable.
It's been that way for generations.

Really?

They get $240/day, worst case. Provided everything goes as scheduled, it's actually about $600 per day. Compare that to this: http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Comparison_of_state_legislative_salaries

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because a couple intellectual types smoking hash from a hooka is a much more pervasive social ill than rednecks and white trash freebasing meth off a piece of tin foil.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad they have their priorities straight! :(

Who voted for these idiots anyway? :(

You guys did. Because they are Republicans and, BY GOD, they love them some guns! Seriously, I think some of you who mindlessly hate the Democrats are going to wish they were back in the State Legislature.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because a couple intellectual types smoking hash from a hooka is a much more pervasive social ill than rednecks and white trash freebasing meth off a piece of tin foil.

Sir intellectual types are one of the biggest threats to America right behind homosecksools and brown people its apairent they have already got to you but their is still hope for the children if we act now.

I can't remember if it was Carlin or Hicks that had the bit about how the drugs that make you stupid and numb are the ones more socially and legally acceptable in America. Social ill? I'll tell you what's a social ill, Oklahoma state legislators are a social ill.

I would really like to hear irony expert Mr. Rice explain himself. How do you inadvertently vote for a bill? We need no hanging chads to confuse our lawmakers. Just a day that ends in "y". That article is going in my bookmarks for the next time I need a laugh.

We'll hear now from the Democratic opposition to this bill.

"Yeah, I think this is a major step backwards ah tell you what. I mean don't get me wrong I did vote for it, but it was how you say...inadverbally. Say, would you like me to point out some other people doing ironic things for you?"

You guys did. Because they are Republicans and, BY GOD, they love them some guns! Seriously, I think some of you who mindlessly hate the Democrats are going to wish they were back in the State Legislature.

Yeah because Mr. Irony the Inadvertent Democrat really broke the mold on this issue.

They are all assclowns and it's scary they have people's lives in their hands.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one of the legalization nuts. I think the Billions of dollars spent on fighting a war that can't be won could be better spent on Education and treatment resulting in less drug use and less people killing over it, but that's my opinion and I know most don't agree with me.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to go along with RH on this one.

To paraphrase a line from a movie:
"You want to find a crooked legislator, just pick up the phone and call the capitol. Don't really matter who answers"

The ironic part for me is this:

You could be excused for expecting this from a democratic legislature, social engineering proponents and all that.
But a lot of our new legislators stated or insinuated, that they were really libertarians at heart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom