Oklahomans are some of the country's most confrontational drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Growing up & learning to drive in & outa NYC, I can say Okies are in general polite drivers. IMO, if Okies learned to use their HORNS More, we would avoid & have much less of the so called road rage. Horns are the best way to communicate to other drivers on the road. This coming from a former yellow cab driver, that’s how I put myself through graduate school. BTW, I‘ve been here long enough to consider myself an Okie now.😎

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see if there is any correlation to the number of F150 drivers. Not pickups in general - just F150s. Actually, Altimas, Chargers, and Challengers too.

I can smell the aggression wafting off every Charger and Challenger (and lifted RAM) within a 10 mile radius.

Car brands have stereotypes, for sure.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be fair, I'll 100% block lane changes ---- when the entitled dill weeds see the construction merge into one lane and proudly roll up to the end of the queue thinking they are just going to merge in. Like bro hit my truck, I don't care, you're not coming in here like you're better than me.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's probably all Texans doing it...at least from here to Wichita Falls and everywhere in between. IDK what happened to the TX drivers from 20 years ago but they must all be ded.

Straight up NDFs
Not a chance goes by where they won't tailgate, cut you off, swerve in and out of traffic, Race you, crowd you into the right lane behind traffic then ride the left lane for miles, etc. Then they have the gall to be mad when you flip 'em off.

Florida drivers too, been seeing a lot of those NDFs too.
You may be right. About 90 minutes ago I pulled into the Walmart parking lot. I am driving straight toward the building, and I see a SUV on my right heading for the entrance that I came in on. I had to stop to keep the stupid ***** from heading us (my wife with me) head on. She had a Texas tag on the SUV. If I had been in my old Land Rover, she would have learned who had the right of way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom