Oklahomans are some of the country's most confrontational drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see if there is any correlation to the number of F150 drivers. Not pickups in general - just F150s. Actually, Altimas, Chargers, and Challengers too.
What is it with the Altimas? Every last one seems to be driven by a wannabe Michael Schumacher's poor cousin. It's like they have to convince everyone else their car isn't actually slow.

Last edited:

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, I'll 100% block lane changes ---- when the entitled dill weeds see the construction merge into one lane and proudly roll up to the end of the queue thinking they are just going to merge in. Like bro hit my truck, I don't care, you're not coming in here like you're better than me.
Don’t tell me you’re one of those sheep that just gets in line because somewhere ahead is construction. I’m running in the other lane until the “Merge Here” sign, because that’s the law. And yes, if you block me I WILL HIT YOU, and it will be YOUR fault…been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t tell me you’re one of those sheep that just gets in line because somewhere ahead is construction. I’m running in the other lane until the “Merge Here” sign, because that’s the law. And yes, if you block me I WILL HIT YOU, and it will be YOUR fault…been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Show me the law that says you are legally allowed to hit me because you made bad decisions.

I'll wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom