• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Older pump 22 for son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My son has decided he wants an old, open sighted, 22 and I think it would be a great Christmas present. If anyone has one they are thinking about letting go I’d greatly appreciate a chance to see it.

Thank you.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rossi gallery guns are in the $300 range - not sure what you were wanting to pay
That’s about my budget based on an argument my daughter had with her ankle. Evidently an orthopedic surgeon is the only one that can make them get along again. That happens in the morning.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Might see if you can find a used Rossi 62. It's a clone of the old Winchester 62A but at 1/2 the price. (Or at least used to be.)
Or a used Noble 33A. A good older pump 22 and last I saw were going around the $300 range for a clean one.
A new Henry pump will run you $500+ but are good quality.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've seen Winchester 62A's and Remington Model 12's sell in the $300 range, but it's going to be a beater. I'm not sure why, but old pump 22's in good shape seem to be peaking over the last 6 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom