OMG!! This is HYSTERICAL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC just called me from his latest CLEET class ... On open carry ... Apparently he CANNOT open carry because he does not have the proper permit! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

At quals he ALWAYS scores between 95 and 100 ... Some things just defy reason ... LOL

Think I might have to open carry now. Just because he can't! :tounge::naughty:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh, GC doesn't have a CCL? That's all you need to OC, right? If so, I'm :shocked: he wouldn't have that and I'm also :laugh6:

He doesn't need a CCL ... He's JOHNNY LAW ... ROFLMAO!! Poor guy ... If I am not mistaken the department requires that he conceal his weapon when he is not on duty and he MUST carry his badge with it. But then again, this is the same bunch of folks who tell him he is duty bound to act even if he is "off duty" ...

Not that he was planning on open carrying anyway but what a joke, huh??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can OC when he's on duty, but he can't OC when he's off-duty even if he has a CCL? Can cops even get a CCL? :scratch:

He has to have a CCL to open carry but he doesn't have to have a CCL to conceal carry because he has "permission" because of his badge. I guess if we wanted to pony up and pay for a CCL for him, he could take the class and apply and get one ... LOL What a hoot!! GC has to take a CCL class to open carry ... haha!

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was an oversight in the law that will likely be corrected this next legislative session. My opinion. But he could get an SDA license, he is exempt from the background check and the training. Should come back from OSBI in no time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom