On which side of the Second Amendment does Sheriff Whetsel stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, he's been like this for years and keeps getting re-elected.

The general public can never make the connection between the some Sheriff's policy's and the list of names on a ballot. Has he been running unopposed in the past? If so, now is the time to hand pick his next opponent and start the campaign to defeat him. He has personally provided all the "ammo" needed for a successful ad campaign.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The last election Republican Darrel Sorrels ran against Whetsel, but the establishment Republican party and Republican elected officials supported Democrat Whetsel. The Oklahoma County GOP SAID they supported the Republican candidate, but when the dust settled, the GOP was raising thousands of dollars for Whetsel and threw maybe $300 at Sorrels for Sheriff's way, two weeks before the election. In the case of Oklahoma County Sheriff, it was critical the Agenda-21 candidate was selected.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I called the Sheriff's office to ask if Sheriff Whetsel would obey executive orders to confiscate firearms and/or related items. His secretary had absolutely no information whatsoever. My call was the very first she had heard anything like this and she said she would check it out and thanked me for calling. What are the odds that there has been no discussion of firearms in the Sheriff's office and I was the very first person to mention it to them?

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We should all call our sherriff's office and ask why they are not on this list of County Sherriffs who refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun control regulations:

http://www.examiner.com/article/127...a-gun-laws-specter-of-door-to-door-gun-search

[EDIT:] Actually that list is out of date. There are over 170 now. Wagoner County is still the only one in OK though.
I called and dialed my way to the Executive offices and finally Whetsel's office. The secretary had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if Whetsel would be coming out with a statement of position on enforcement of a disarmament. When I asked if I was the first person to mention all this and she said yes and I must be confused. Either nobody else called, or she lied. She took my name and assured me the Sheriff would be calling me back. Hadn't heard a peep and don't expect to.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John is a high member of the internation association of chiefs of police.
Look at the list of sponsers to the fienstein for an answer to the original OP.
All I gotta say.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guarantee he is a piece of dirt and will do whatever he is told to do. Might as well be a marionette. But we all need to contact our sheriffs to see where they stand on this. I just think that we won't get any strait answers. But I hope that I am wrong.

M2145

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guarantee he is a piece of dirt and will do whatever he is told to do. Might as well be a marionette. But we all need to contact our sheriffs to see where they stand on this. I just think that we won't get any strait answers. But I hope that I am wrong.

Who really cares what he will do? There are more of us than them!!

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like most politicians (and you can rest assured that all sheriffs are politicians), Whetsel will stand on the side that gets him elected and keeps him in office. Principles are for losers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom