One more way to keep me clean..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, thought I'd post up what I got. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe and for work I'm always around others and sometimes come in contact with a lot of things I'd rather not have to put my hands on like doors, knobs, handles, machines, etc. These are items that may others could have touched recently as well. Every time I get back to my truck I clean my hands with various things. I will use different methods like hand sanitizer of many different brands and types along with carrying a 2.5 gallon jug of water and hand soap to wash my hands.

One new thing I have added to my quiver is this below. I found this 99.5% ISO Alcohol on Amazon in a box of 4 1-Liter bottles for $48. I have several spray bottles that I mix the ISO Alcohol to about 80%. I keep the spray bottle hanging from a loop from the right rear passengers seat and spray my hands every time I get back to my truck. I do need to be careful around any source of ignition since it is very flammable for several minutes or more. I also have a bottle of 80% at home to spray delivered packages etc or just whatever needs sprayed and killin'.

Was the price good? IDK but have it, along with the extra bottles on the shelf at home and the clean it makes my hands feel puts my mind at a bit more ease when i come in contact with things i wish I hadn't. I also spray by key fobs and cell phones and all the handles and knobs in my work truck daily with it.

If you what the link on Amazon, I'll post it up. Anyways, that's all.

upload_2020-7-19_15-23-32.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom