One Young Lady's Answer to "White Privilege"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes l truly admit l have had white privilege for 78 plus years. I got to get up and go to school and get the best grades possible, l had to register for the draft and and joined the military and done my best to get all the training l could so l could be shipped to the worst hell hole on earth to spread hate ill will snd discontent among the local indigenous population who wanted to kill my privileged white ass, then l returned to the world and was hated because l was a privileged white man that took a stand, then l went to work in the civilian world and paid all my taxes and listened to more abuse because l was a privileged white man that was responsible for all the bad things that happened to any female, poc, mexican, arab, gay lgbt or whatever flavor of the week they are and any thing else you care to heap on me......... so yes I'm a privileged white person and y'all can go **** yourself and the burro you rode in on
😆

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a company that used to be called Packard Electric in my area.

Once went to their union office about a job probably 30+ years ago.

My background: Tool & Die maker!

Dude told me if I was a woman or black, he would hire me right now!

How is that for white privilege?

Always wished I had that exchange of words on video!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1635689442371.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom