Just ordered a Ruger 357 mag/38 sp Vaquero single action in polished ss. I'll show a picture before I'm banned.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here it is, Should be in soon. I'll show it if I'm not banned=full]481435[/ATTACH]ed
Ruger vaquero.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I HAD a stainless .357 Vaquero and a high polished stainless, dual cylinder .45 Vaquero.

Sold them, because I had a couple of Blackhawks and decided to go with one or the other. Just preferred the Blackhawks and I had Blackhawk not available as Vaquero.

You will enjoy that shooter very much.
The .45 ACP Vaquero was hard for me to let go.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I HAD a stainless .357 Vaquero and a high polished stainless, dual cylinder .45 Vaquero.

Sold them, because I had a couple of Blackhawks and decided to go with one or the other. Just preferred the Blackhawks and I had Blackhawk not available as Vaquero.

You will enjoy that shooter very much.
The .45 ACP Vaquero was hard for me to let go.
I almost got the vaquero in the 45 LC but even though I reload, just too much set up expense and getting brass...and so on. Plus, I enjoy the 357 and 38. Have a henry lever action big bore in 357 and another gun in 357mag/38. I've made a deal with myself not to buy anything I didn't have a matching cal in other long guns on hand guns I'm already set up to reload. I know I have a few such as the 223/556, 6.5 creedmoor/Grendel and others that won't apply but I'm already set up for reloading them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom