Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm not necessarily for it (yeah, I know ... blah blah blah ... ;) ) I'm not necessarily against it either.

Just wanted to say that for the politicians this thing is about nothing but votes. Fallin got hers already. Let the waffling begin ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that for the politicians this thing is about nothing but votes.

This. I'm betting that the House will overwhelmingly pass a bill late in the session, and the Senate will overwhelmingly pass a similar bill late in the session, but there will be no reconciliation between them. When they start the campaigns in June, you'll hear from everyone that they voted for open carry.

Maybe the voters should do the right thing this year: vote 'em all out.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's review shall we.

2 Years ago. All the pols knew that the dimocrat guv would veto and no time to override.

1 Year ago. The RINO tibbs held it up in committe.

This year: I'm with Veggie Meat; it'll pass but late in the session and no way will it ever get to the governor. If it does it will be with only enough time left for her to conveniently not have time to get to it.

Who knows maybe my children will someday see OC.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe Veggie Meat is on track. The issue, as I see it, is not if it will pass, but what will pass. There were some real crappy bills out there last time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom